Baked Spaghetti Casserole Recipe : I made this for dinner last week, it was so yummy. all my family was happy about it and they liked it. I served this with a salad topped with french vinaigrette dressing and garlic bread. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 30 Min Cooking Time: 40 Min Serve: 8 people
To Make this Baked Spaghetti Casserole Recipe You’Il need the following Ingredients:
6 slice cooked bacon, crumbled
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 tsp dried oregano
1 c chopped onion
1 c chopped green pepper
3 14.5 ounce cans of petite diced tomatoes
1 small can of sliced black olives
1 lb lean ground beef, cooked and drained
12 oz thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
2 c grated cheddar cheese
1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
1/4 c water
1/2 c grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Next spray a 9x13x2 baking dish with PAM.
2. Cook and drain spaghetti.
3. Brown the hamburger with the onions, garlic and green pepper. Drain any grease off.
4. Add the tomatoes, bacon, black olives and oregano to the hamburger mixture. Add the oregano and simmer for 15 minutes with the lid off.
5. Place half of the spaghetti into the prepared casserole dish. Top with 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Next top with half of the hamburger mixture. Repeat with another layer.
6. Combine the cream of mushroom soup with the water. Spread the soup over the top layer and then sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the top.
7. Bake for 35 to 45 mins. It will be heated throughly when the top is bubbly. I hope that you enjoy this flavorful dish!